Our services run deep and are backed by over ten years of experience.
Goal : Sustainable increase of productivity and profitability of the sugar industry through appropriate mechanization of sugarcane cultivation and small-scale processing.
- Introduction of an appropriate sugarcane harvester.
- Design and fabrication of a sugarcane trash handling machine.
- Design and fabrication of four-wheel tractor-mounted implements for ratoon management.
- Design and construction of two-wheel tractor-mounted fertiliser applicator.
- Modification and/or fabrication of utility tools and equipment (cane knife, deglumer, bud chipper, fuzz dryer, detrasher, cane chopper).
- Design and modification of hot water treatment plant.
- Modification of sugarcane crushers and equipment used in producing cottage-level sugarcane-based products.
- Conducting training / demonstration programs for industry, farmers, students, etc.
- Repair and maintenance of vehicles, lab/field equipment/instruments / implements.
- Construction of plant protection structures.
- Design and construction of the following machinery:
Two-wheel tractor mounted tyne cultivator.
Two-wheel tractor-mounted furrow opener.
Two-wheel tractor-mounted fertilizer applicator.
1000-liter mobile hot-water treatment plant.
5000-liter capacity (one tonne per hour) hot water treatment plant.